Topic: Round table – Bring all your Linux ideas!
RSVP to the Startup Edmonton ELUG event: https://www.meetup.com/startupedmonton/events/ltgwcsydchbjc/
The Edmonton Linux User Group (ELUG) Meetup is a chance to get together with other users of Linux, GNU, and Unix-like operating systems, and open source software. Our members range from newcomers to power users to seasoned administrators and developers; so, all are welcome!
We meet as an opportunity to exchange ideas, knowledge, and experiences for several reasons:
– to educate for personal and professional growth
– to promote and advocate for the free and open source movement
– to support and assist with Linux-related challenges
– and to socialize with peers who have a common interest
Examples of topics that may be discussed or presented include (but not limited to):
– Exposure to different distributions
– Workshops on various tools and commands
– User-level and system-level development and tuning
– just about anything else Linux-related
We welcome anyone with an interest in Linux and/or open source software and look forward to building the Linux community in Edmonton.
6:00pm – Arrival, mingling, setting up techno-stuff
6:30pm – Welcome & introductions, presentation begins
7:30pm – Announcements, open discussions
8:00pm – Event conclusion (officially, but we usually hang around for as long as we feel like it after)
If you would like to help with the operations of this group, or even just make suggestions, please contact Robert Salomons or Manuel Eller or David Laycock.